Friday, October 26, 2012

Sew Little Time

I'm all about the corny puns!

This has been one crazy, hectic week for the family, which leaves little time for sewing. While I did get two Christmas table runner tops pieced, that took about an hour. The rest of my week was cleaning, errands, and just general non-fun things with a few exceptions...

I did want to take a moment and share the highlights of our week though!

I am attempting to start up an Etsy Shop. But before I can do that, I need to built an inventory. One thing I plan on selling are quilted table runners and toppers. Here are a few I'm currently working on:

Pieced tops for holiday table runners and toppers. 
My friend Judy (who moved from Alaska with us) and I decided to take part in the Pretty Muddy Women's Run at Pocahontas State Park this past weekend. 3.107 miles of running through mud and obstacles. It was a blast! Here are some pictures from the day!

P.S.- Old prom dresses do come in handy!




Part of the race proceeds were donated to the charity Alex's Lemonade Stand, which benefits Childhood cancer research. So here is Abigail enjoying the lemonade...

Yumm!
Abigail also had her weekly "Tumble Tots" class. So I figured who doesn't want to see adorable children doing gymnastics?





Hope you enjoyed! 

Next week: HALLOWEEN!

Until next time,
Olivia





No comments:

Post a Comment